We’re going to have a wide range of bourbon events during Toronto Bourbon Week, including bourbon tastings, food pairings, bourbon barrel beer pairings and more. We will have one single event per day, each at a different location in Toronto.
As we officially announce events, you can keep track of them at the list below:
- Friday, September 27th: Fingers and Bones at the Indie Alehouse. We’ll kick off Toronto Bourbon Week on Friday evening with a lively bourbon tasting (fingers) paired with ribs (bones) at a great Toronto beer & smoke house.
- Saturday, September 28th: The Hillbilly Whisperer at the Amsterdam Brewhouse. Our weekend main event will feature the debut of a Kentucky Common, a classic beer style brewed exclusively for Toronto Bourbon Week, paired with bourbon and accompanied by brand-new food menu items.
- Sunday, September 29th: The Bourbon Brunch at Acadia Restaurant. Our only daytime event will be a casual brunch, served family style and paired with two exclusive in-house kegged bourbon cocktails.
- Monday, September 30th: Classics from the Old School at the Monarch Tavern. At one of Toronto’s most old school bars we’ll have a night of old school bourbon cocktails including the Old Fashioned, the Manhattan, the Mint Julep and more.
- Tuesday, October 1st (2pm-2AM): Bourbon and Barrel Beers at Bar Volo. This will be a lateral tasting featuring Buffalo Trace, Woodford Reserve and Colonel EH Taylor, along with some barrel-aged beers from Volo’s always impressive cellar, including House Ales, Dieu du Ciel! and Les Trois Mousquetaires.
- Wednesday, October 2nd (10PM-2AM): The Bourbon Mix at Ursa Restaurant. This will be a bourbon mixology competition, with participants and judges being some of the world’s most renowned bartenders with great prizes.
- Thursday, October 3rd (6PM tasting, 10PM band): The Bourbon Derby at 3030 Dundas West. Closing Toronto Bourbon Week will be a fun, 20 brand bourbon “field” where you can choose what you’d like to taste, along with live Bluegrass from The Barrel Boys!.
Please stay tuned for official announcements – be sure to follow us on Twitter for the latest!